Friday, July 8, 2016

Patiently Waiting


So I finally managed to take my luggage out of the closet.  Lol!  I don't know where I'm going with it because it's way too small for this journey.  I'd rather have two large suitcases that will fit all of my belongings, than to bring over 4 small overstuffed bags.  I received an email update from my school informing us of that the HR department was closed and will reopen on Sunday, July 11th.  We were also informed that we will receive our flight itineraries during this week as well.  I'm hoping it comes on Sunday.  Housing is still being worked out and we will receive it by the end of July.  It's really getting real!  I don't know what I'll do when I finally receive my flight itinerary and tickets; shout, scream, run, dance, cry, or maybe do all the above

Until Next Time...    


No comments:

Post a Comment