Friday, July 22, 2016

Any Day Now


Just 24 days before I board a plane to Abu Dhabi!  I'm still waiting on my eTicket and visa to make it official.  On Tuesday, I emailed the person in charge of booking our flights only to find out that she's on vacation and won't return until Wednesday, July 27th.  So I'll have to wait another week or so before I get my ticket.  Like I said in my last post, it could take a week or two weeks before I get my ticket but I'm scheduled to arrive in Abu Dhabi on August 17th.


On another note, I purchased a new luggage set along with a rolling duffel bag and packing cubes.  I still haven't gotten any closer to actually filling them, but I'll do it soon. I've been glued to Facebook today, as teachers are beginning to arrive in Abu Dhabi.  It's so exciting seeing their updates as they travel from their various countries to their new home in UAE.  I can't wait to be one of them, updating everyone on my new journey.  Any day now, I'll receive that email with my golden ticket!  

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment