Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Lesson in Patience

The Public Holidays are officially over in the UAE and I'm expecting my flight itinerary any day now.  I was expecting to get my eTicket during the week of June 19th but that day has come and gone and we're now in the month of July.  Last week we received an email from HR informing us that we will receive our itineraries this week.  I woke up several times during the night, early Sunday and Monday mornings to check my email, but still no itinerary. Last night I turned my phone and tablet off so that I wouldn't be tempted to check my email during the night.  If there's anything I've learned during this process, I've learned that you need a great deal of patience and faith to make it through.  I know my ticket is on the way, so I just need to be patient.  It might come this week or even two weeks from now, but I have faith that it's on the way! Besides while I'm waiting, there are a ton of things that I can and should be doing.

Until next time... 


No comments:

Post a Comment