Thursday, June 30, 2016

Just Checking In...

Just checking in with you all!  It's the last day of the month and 47 days until I touch down in Abu Dhabi.  Yesterday, I received my official welcome letter from my new principal and I'm excited because it included all of the new staff names and addresses.  My plan is to write an introduction email to everyone so that I can begin getting to know everyone.  I'm still waiting on my flight itinerary and housing information.  We were told we would receive this information within a week of confirming but we still haven't.  I'm not going to stress about it because I know it's coming, I just would like to have it in my hand.  

About two days ago, teachers who are going to teach in the public schools, begin receiving their flight details. Some teachers will arrive in Abu Dhabi as early as July 21st. Although I have a little more time than these teachers, I still freak out when I realize how much time I have left.  I still have yet to begin packing, I honestly don't even know where to begin.  I guess I can start by removing my suitcases from the closet.  Hey that's a start right?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment