Thursday, February 25, 2016

Finally Interviewed

After two scheduled interviews that never panned out, I finally had the chance to interview for a new private school opening up in Abu Dhabi.  I could barely sleep through the night, for some reason I thought I would oversleep and miss my interview.  I awaken every morning at 5:30, so I don't know why I was so worried about oversleeping.  Lol! Today I woke up around 4:30, I tried to force myself to lay in bed and not get up until 5:30.  I could no longer lie still, so I got out of bed around 5:15 and begin to prepare.  It seemed as though time dragged until 7:00.  

My interview was via Skype and they called in at 7:07 am.  Overall, I felt like I did well.  I know I could have done better but I have this overwhelming calm wrapped around me.  I pray that this means I will get the job.  I will not hear anything until the end of next week, so I should have an update by March 4th.  Please pray along with me that hear I good news.  In the meantime, I'm still going to pursue any and all teaching jobs that interest me.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment