Sunday, January 31, 2016

Qatar Foundations Interview...

So today is Sunday, January 31st, and the day that was designated for my Skype Interview with Qatar Foundations.  It seem as though every time I have an interview lined up, things do not go as planned.  This time I received an email from Mia letting me know that Qatar Foundations wanted to postpone all interviews.  She also let me know that they will personally reach out to candidates that are on the Skype list to set up individual interviews depending on their vacancies.  So in the meantime I'm going to continue searching for positions.

International School Services is another recruiting agency that I've joined.  Unlike, Teach Away there is a fee to join, I bit the bullet and paid the fee.  I figured between Teach Away and ISS, I will find a position for the 2016 - 2017 school year.  My desire is to work at an international school and all of the schools listed on ISS are such schools.  One school reached out to me letting me know I was shortlisted for an elementary position.  The position was later filled but they asked if I would be interested in teaching kindergarten.  I told them yes, now I'm just waiting to find out if I'm a shortlisted candidate.  I'm going to continue my search and reach out to schools directly.  I'll keep you all posted.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment