Monday, January 11, 2016

Bump in the Road

Monday, January 11th, I received an urgent email from Mia, my Placement Coordinator from Teach Away.  When I read the words URGENT in the subject, my heart begin racing.  What could possibly be in this email?  Initially, I thought my interview was being rescheduled for a later date.  But, as I read a little further my heart began to sink and tears begin to fill my eyes.  Basically, the email stated that the position I was invited to interview for, has been filled.  I immediately wanted to cry, but the tears would not fall.  I begin to think positive thoughts and tell myself, maybe GOD is setting me up for something even greater!  I had to remind myself of all of the conversations I've had with GOD, and that he knows my desires.  Not too long ago, I made a post saying, "What God has for me, it is for me".  That position was not for me, and I'm going to trust that HE will lead me where he wants me to go.

Mia called me about five minutes later and apologized profusely. I told Mia, although I was a little upset, I'm thinking positively and believe something greater will come along.  She began to inform me of other partnerships through Teach Away.  Mia informed me of ESOL schools in Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Egypt, as well as private schools in Qatar.  She assured me that I should hear something by the end of the week about those positions.  Some of those positions have interviews coming up soon, either in-person or Skype.  In the meantime, I'm going to continue to have positive thoughts and pray.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment