Sunday, October 2, 2016

Change of Attitude


Hey Everyone!  I've been meaning to update this blog but I kept putting it off, I believe I shared with you all before, I'm a huge procrastinator.  I'm really going to try and do better with updating you all. A few days after posting my last entry, I found the words above on Facebook which turned my whole attitude around.  I've decided that I'm going to take advantage of this opportunity and enjoy it.  I'm sure that there are many other people who would like to be in my position right now.  

I keep up with the Facebook groups in hopes of meeting up with new people.  On this particular day a woman posted that she'd just arrived in Abu Dhabi the day before, and was looking to connect with other people.  I commented on her post and so did a few others, we arranged to meet that same day before dinner.  I'm so glad I reached out to her and got out of my apartment.  Everyone exchanged numbers with promises to stay connected.  Cheers to making new friends!    



P.S.  If you read my blog titled Day 17, I fixed the videos that were on there.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment