Friday, July 10, 2020

On To A New Journey


Hello Family & Friends! I'm not sure who is still keeping up with me since it's been almost two years since my last post. To bring you up to speed, in my last post I stated I was 98% sure that I was leaving either my school or UAE altogether. Well, exactly one year ago today, I turned in my final clearance forms and left my school as well as UAE. I returned home to the US for approximately 3 weeks then I was off to my next destination.


Yes, I left UAE and went to Shenzhen, China. It has been quite the experience. As I come up on my one year anniversary of moving, I'm going to revisit what it was like getting ready for and arriving in China. I hope you're interested in reading and catching up with me. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment