Thursday, July 26, 2018

End of Year Two

Well hello out there!!!!!!!!!  I know, I know, I don't have any excuses 🙅 but I'm here!  Thank you to all of those who follow the blog, I apologize that my posts are so sporadic. 


Last Day of School Happy Dance
I'm now in NJ on summer vacation.  Tomorrow will mark three weeks since I arrived home.  I had another successful year at my school and I am returning for year three.  I originally signed on for two years but decided to extend my stay.  For the 2018-2019 school year, I'm moving on to first grade.  So if you're keeping up with me, I started off in KG1, the following year KG2, now onto grade one. I'm looking forward to the grade level change.  I'm P-3 certified, so I'll now have experience in each grade, except for grade two.



This has been my mood since July 5th! 😂😂😂😂😂  I don't have any summer travel plans, just enjoying my time off.  Today I ordered some books for professional development that I plan to read before returning to work on August 26th.  Although, this is vacation time I can't seem to turn my mind off from work.  I have so many goals that I want to implement this year.  I think I'm going to dedicate two days out of the week to concentrate on work. 

I'll try to give updates during the rest of the summer.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment